July was another busy month. I’m on a break from uni, but I’m keeping busy and working lots! My dad is moving out of our family home, so that meant I had a lot of down time with the fam, and my mum came up to help out a few times too! Theo and I have spent quite a lot of bonding time together this month also, he started obedience class, and it has made an enormous impact on the way he relates with me. I wish I could take Charlie as well, but since there is only one of me, only one dog can go each week! I have a few exciting new blog posts scheduled for this month, I’m hoping to try out some new topics, and get ‘real’ with you all, so I hope you enjoy them and find them useful!
1. Infamous was so good, and so much fun that I had to take my sister as well! This July my sister and I grabbed two more tickets* to one of the last showings of Infamous Adult Cabaret Circus Sensation in Perth. Again, it was a fabulous show, even though I had already seen it I enjoyed every second! The troupe is currently touring Australia, if you can get in to see a show I highly recommend it!
2. July marked the beginning of Term 3 at obedience class for Theo, his very first day at school! Isn’t he such a cutie?! He unfortunately shows some signs of anxiety around the other dogs, and while separated from Charlie, but he still seems to have a lot of fun in class, and he does me proud! He is such a smart and caring pup, he’s doing so well!
3. Immediately after Theo’s first day of obedience class we had our first puppy play date with all the foster pups! They have all outgrown poor old Charlie bear, and I’m sure it won’t be long until they outgrow Theo too. It was a chaotic but fun day, in the end I think all the pups took a turn at ignoring their owners and running off… including my two (who are old enough to know better!), but we had a few fast runners among us who caught up to them.
4. Of course this July was the second Perth Beauty To A Tea event! You may have already seen me posting about it on Insta. Much the same as last years event, it was a remarkable success. We had champagne, high tea and six hours of incredibly talented presenters speak with us on all things health and beauty! I’m still going through my extensive goody bag, and I can’t wait to write my review of the event for you all!
5. My sister, and the owner of Badger sent me this picture this month… The ultimate nightmare, the dog ate her makeup! She couldn’t find her foundation, or her dog so she went out the back and this is the face he pulled as soon as she saw what he had done, if you look close you can even see some foundation stained around his lips! What a cheeky boy!
6. I decided to embrace the university life and help out by volunteering at my uni open day. Unfortunately, it ended up raining practically all day, but it was still pretty fun, and a very rewarding day for me.
7. This July Kody and I had a cute breakfast date by the ocean. We haven’t had a chance to go on a proper date in a while, and it was so nice! The food at White Salt was absolutely fantastic, and it was beautiful watching the rain clouds roll over the sea. I had some amazing savory waffles with bacon, a poached egg and some chili maple syrup, while Kody tried the eggs benedict!
8. My mum came over twice this month, and the last time we went out for lunch, I took her to the cafe where I work and introduced her to chai lattes, we had a delicious lunch and followed it up by going out to a local makers market.
9. While my mum was over we also went out to breakfast! Pancakes from a local cafe, absolutely yummy! Pancakes (including variations; crepes and waffles) are mum and my weakness, we share an absolute love for them!
What was your July like?
Did you get up to anything fun?
Did you have nice weather wherever you are?
Thanks for stopping by.
*Products/services kindly supplied for consideration, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.