Another month down, and another month of memories to go through, this was another jam-packed month, filled with plenty of outings, friends, family and puppies! I felt busy this month, but not crazy busy. I spent a lot of time with the dogs this month, I really made an effort to make sure they were getting all the attention they might want!
1. This month I underwent a sleep study, I’m glad I was able to do it in my own home, as Theo was a great comfort to me, he kept checking on me during the night, and would lay on the bed just to watch over me… It wasn’t as uncomfortable as I imagined it would be, and I actually got a decent amount of sleep despite being plugged into the contraption!
2. I also had to say goodbye to my childhood home this month, as my dad finally moved! This incredibly pink room is where I spent the majority of my childhood, and all of my teen life up until 18! I went through more than a mild frangipani obsession when I was about 10 and my mum redecorated my room for me as a surprise!
3. This August Kody had some international relatives visit. So, we decided to do the touristy thing and show them the Aussie sights, including feeding Kangaroos and petting Koalas at Caversham Wildlife Park, not going to lie, it was a huge highlight for me too!
4. The Green Quarter in Wangara hosted an RSPCA Cupcake Fundraiser day this month. The shop was opened up to everyone’s furry friends, and there were some great dog related things to look at! Since it was for charity we decided to get the pups portraits taken by a very talented photographer, She Shells Photography, who knew how to capture the dogs’ attention, and a great pic!
5. Unfortunately, I needed to replace all four tyres on my car! It was a bit of a cost, but the team at Tyrepower were fantastic, and it didn’t even take an hour to complete! I didn’t realise how bad my tyres had gotten until I drove away on my new wheels… that’s how my car should feel!
6. Kody, being the sweetheart he is indulged me this month, and took me to the Wedding Upmarket at the Winthrop Hall, UWA. There was a range of beautiful wedding vendors there on the day and the whole place looked beautiful. Everything was a little too pricey for our budget, but I got some great ideas, and I’m glad I went to browse.
7. We had another puppy play date with all the foster pups (plus a few extras!). We decided that this is going to become a monthly event, as all the dogs and humans love it so much! This month Charlie and Theo got to catch up with my foster babies, Badger, Terra and Zara, as well as another friends Kelpie pup Indie, who is roughly the same age as the other pups, and Charlies blood brother McClane!
8. Straight after the puppy play date my sister and I decided we were insatiably hungry. Since we had the dogs with us we did a quick google search of pet friendly cafes and decided to head over to the Burns Beach Cafe. Nearly every table was full, and under every table was at least one dog, it was fantastic! We found a seat in the shade and ordered lunch, it was amazing! Thankfully the dogs were so tired from the puppy play date that they were on best behaviour, and didn’t do anything disruptive!
What did you get up to this month?
Have you taken your puppies out recently?
Where did you go?
Thanks for stopping by.