Unfortunately the Lust Have It subscription review series wasn’t very long for me, as this is the second, and final post in the series. To be honest Lust Have It did have some good items, and it was priced quite decently, however I just couldn’t justify the $20+ dollars coming out of my bank account each month for essentially a lucky dip. Therefore I cancelled my subscription! Even though this post is late I thought I at least owed you a final post in my Lust Have It series, if you haven’t read about what I received in my October Lust Have It box then you can read about it here.
Again my Lust Have It box arrived promptly, before the middle of November, which I think is decent considering it is not an Australian based subscription service and it is shipped from the US.
This November I received two sample products as well as three full sized items inside the signature Lust Have It black mesh bag. The November box also came with a competition to win one of 50 Foreo Luna Mini’s as well as discount codes for Foreo and Rituals (which have since expired).
1. The first product I saw was actually one of the sample sized items, a 50mL can of The Rituals of Sakura Shower Foam, which is scented with organic rice milk and cherry blossoms. I have really been enjoying the soft and delicate scent of this product as well as its texture, this foam dispenses as a liquid and quickly froths into a soft foam. I find I’ve been using this product as a shaving foam because it isn’t too thick and it doesn’t clog your razor blade.
2. The second item out of the bag was a full sized, 7g, tub of Cougar Mineral Face and Body Shimmer in the shade Golden Bliss. I’m quite pleased that this product was included as the RRP of $30.50USD is more than I paid for the whole bag! So far I have only used this product as a highlighter, and not as a body shimmer. It is very golden and perhaps a little too dark and shimmery for me to want it everywhere. If you are after a golden highlighter though, this seems to do the job!
3. Another item included this month from Cougar was the full sized, 4g, Minerals 5-in-1 Foundation in the shade Natural Light. This product, all 4g of it, has a RRP of $56.25USD, which I think is a bit crazy for how tiny it is! Unfortunately this product is about five shades too dark for me!
4. The last sample sized item this month was this 15mL tube of Foreo Day Cleanser, this cleanser can be used alongside Foreo cleansing devices for best results, or alternatively you can apply it with your fingertips! Unfortunately I wasn’t able to sample this product and I just handed it down as it contained nut products.
5. The last item from the Lust Have It bag was their mystery item, an item handpicked by the Lust Have It team to compliment the other items from the bag. This month I received the Chap Stick Hydration Lock Lip Balm. This lip balm works on a two application system, one side for moisture, one to lock it in. I have not yet trialled this product as I have about ten opened lip balms at the moment and I promised myself I would finish some off before opening anymore!
Did you get the Lust Have It bag this November?
Did it contain any different products?
What was your favourite item?
Thanks for stopping by.